DC Direct Comic-Con Exclusive GREEN LANTERN Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Goddamn I want these.

1greencondudes.jpg

1packgreencon.jpg

IGN.com breaks the news that DC Direct, together with Graphitti Designs, will be celebrating the comic crossover event of the year - Darkest Night - with a rainbow of Hal Jordan action figures. These will be sold exclusively at San Diego Comic-Con this July at Graphitti's booth #2315. Limited to two per person per day, fans are encouraged to drop by each day of the show to get their hands on a new Hal Jordan color. These include:

* Wednesday (Preview Night), July 22 - 6:00pm:Green Lantern, 3000 pieces available

* Thursday, July 23 - 10:00am: Yellow Lantern, 1500 pieces available

* Friday, July 24 - 10:00am: Blue Lantern, 1500 pieces available

* Saturday, July 25 - 10:00am: Orange Lantern, 1500 pieces available

* Sunday, July 26 - 10:00am: Red Lantern, 1500 pieces available

I kinda want them too, but you know they are going to be at least $20 each. So that $100 for the set. Not to mention the headache of having to fight for each color every day. I'm going to pass, but had they been cheaper and easier to get, I'd probably have gotten them.

Mighty Morphin' Power Hal :lol

I wonder if they'll be going the ticket route? Perhaps not Preview Night, but the others could be a mad house. I've read some places have this up for as much as $350 for the set and $50-$100 for singles.

I don't know. Last year I just walked up on preview night and got the Arkham Joker and he was limted to only 1,000 or 1,500 like the other colored Hals are. :dunno

I haven't been to SDCC in a couples of years and I know it's gotten more and more crowded over the years, but Preview Night is/was the lightest of all the days.

Do they still do the raffle?

I haven't been to SDCC in a couples of years and I know it's gotten more and more crowded over the years, but Preview Night is/was the lightest of all the days.

Do they still do the raffle?

Uh, not anymore. Preview night is worse than Saturday now.

I want these definitely but since I'm not attending SDCC I'll probably just fine the lowest scalping price on eBay and go that route. it'll give me time to save up the funds after getting nailed by Sideshow's own SDCC onslaught.

Nope. That would defeat the purpose of an exclusive. But that Hal is just a metallic repaint of a regular DCD figure anyway.

Actually that isn't correct. Georg Brewer is considering some form of re-imagined re-release, perhaps in a boxed set. The discussion starts at 6:50

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EbxppAueXUk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EbxppAueXUk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Continues at the beginning here:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EbxppAueXUk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EbxppAueXUk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

But that Hal is just a metallic repaint of a regular DCD figure anyway.

The Green Hal and Blue Hal are exact repaints of the Superman/Batman figure that was released prior but the Yellow, Orange and Red have new headsculpts and all have metallic paints which I guarantee won't be on any kind of re-release.

Read Sinestro Corps War all the way through the prologue of Blackest Night and you'll get your answer.

Thanks guys, just went ahead and got a GREEN one from ebay. That's all I would get considering the prices they go for. If they do make a box set, I'll be all over it.

Read Sinestro Corps War all the way through the prologue of Blackest Night and you'll get your answer.

I don't want to and don't have time I just wanted to know without having to read through crap like blackest night.....

Back