FAVORITE HERO action figure as a kid?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jeremy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What was your all-time favorite HERO/GOOD GUY action figure as a kid (that you actually had) ?

Not second favorite or third, etc, etc....

Who was your #1......your LEADER of the pack?

This 2 tied as my all time favorite figures!!!

he-man.jpg

g1-optimus-prime.jpg

I have to agree.... Optimus Prime, JetFire, and He-Man were my favs growing up.

I also loved Lion-O (sp?) from Thundercats.

I usually carried both of these with me all the time so these would be my "Number 1"

SecretWarsIM+006.jpg

SupermanComplete1a.jpg

Funny you guys are choosing Mego, Secret Wars and Super Powers figures, as apart from Joes and Transformers, those were all my favorite lines as a kid.

Optimus Prime for me too. I almost lost my GI Joe wallet at Toys R Us when buying him with birthday money. Luckily some honest person turned it in at customer service. The guy at the counter looked through my wallet and asked me what codename I had written on the info card inside. I quickly replied Zartan and he gave me my wallet back. :)

Amazing!
This was also my favorite figure ever. Actually, I went through a few of them, since everytime I used to make Superman fight with someone, all the punching would make the "S" on his chest fade and my dad would eventually cave after much crying and buy me a new one. Best figure period:banana

Funny you guys are choosing Mego, Secret Wars and Super Powers figures, as apart from Joes and Transformers, those were all my favorite lines as a kid.

Depends of your age I guess, i'm 32 and the oldest toys are remember having were the Megos, SW,micronauts and some clash of the Titans figure, even had some Six million Dollar man and strech Armstrong figures that my older cousins gave me...But aound 7 or 8 years old..It was all Gi joe, Transformers and MOTU...

Back