Sideshow Clone Obi Wan Deals (Multiple Threads Combined)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kngfu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was shopping for a Wii game for my wife when I figured I would also check some stuff out for myself. I found something great. I just got the Clone Wars General Obi Wan from AMAZON.COM for $21.50 plus shipping. :chew
The figure is new in the box, but the box has a little wear. For that price who cares. If you want one and don't want to pay full price check it out.

Re: Sideshow Clone Obi Wan for how much...?

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and got one as well. A few weeks ago, I saw one offered and the B&M Hastings, and I decided to pass it up. Now I am glad I did.

damn! that is a great price... thanks a lot for the heads up!

Yea went ahead and got one at that price. Swap the head onto aotc kenobi and part out the rest.

Is Hastings reliable? The feedback is 95%. On Amazon, is that still considered "safe"? I usually only order from Amazon itself--not the second-hand dealers.

Thanks!

wow great price...don't really need another though.

Is Hastings reliable? The feedback is 95%. On Amazon, is that still considered "safe"? I usually only order from Amazon itself--not the second-hand dealers.

Thanks!

All things considered it's only 28$, if they don't deliver just get a refund. I got my shipping notice by the way!

Last edited:

All things considered it only 28$, if they don't deliver just get a refund. I got my shipping notice by the way!

Yeah, that's true. I was reading the negatives and neutrals though, and most of the complaints were that they sold items that were out of stock. But since you got a shipping notice, that's promising!

I got a shipping notice as well. I think that they have always sold Sideshow Star Wars figures for about that price. $21.50 plus shipping is a damn good price!

Gandalf is also 21$

Got a clonobi price is too good.

Last edited:

Why isn't anyone buying from Wizard Entertainment? Their price is only $249.99 + $19.99 shipping. :lol

Damn, those are some good deals. Kind of depressing in a way though.

Too bad I can't really think of good uses for another Clone Wars Obi-wan or Gandalf.

Back