efx announces Luke's X-Wing helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Rage

WhySoSerious???
Reaction score
:chew:chew:chew:chew

Announced in tonight's May newsletter. About time if you ask me!

:chew:chew:chew:chew

:emperor Still early in development though. :emperor

Nice but too much $.

bring back the scaled collectibles. (sabers, helmets, Blasters!)

Great news indeed Austin, something I am likely to get.

Nice but too much $.

bring back the scaled collectibles. (sabers, helmets, Blasters!)

MR already did the scaled Luke helm, if you are interested Krayt. :wave

Finally a 1:1 helmet I must have. Good choice eFX

I've grown very bored with eFX. The helmet will probably be very nice but most likely easily found on sale down the line. Even the Clone Helmet which was awesome can be had on sale on their own site.

The helmet will be awesome but I'm glad I can relax a bit since my focus are OT Imperials.

2ykjluu.jpg

I've grown very bored with eFX. The helmet will probably be very nice but most likely easily found on sale down the line. Even the Clone Helmet which was awesome can be had on sale on their own site.

I always thought that the AOTC clone helmet was overproduced from the get-go (at 1000). If 838 X-Wings barely sold out, then they shouldn't make any more than 500 helmets. They can milk out the mold on repaints.

eFX should have kept working on the minis and diecast line. That would have kept them more relevant and less boring. These long gaps of no product are dangerous to them as a business.

i never noticed how much the Rebel Pilot's helmet looks like a motorcycle helmet with a bunch of extras stuck to it.

i suppose with this mold... and the previous Stormtrooper mold... a Tie Pilot should be just around the corner...

Back