Hello to everyone!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIK Agent Jay

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi well my name is Jason flores I live in San diego and I have been living here for over five years I am a big comic book collector and I love collecting the daredevil stuff sideshow puts out regardless of how bad the movie was I'm slowly starting to get more interested in other things sideshow because of course they do come out with some cool stuff. I'm currently in the navy serving my country. I love movies and I have a really big tv and good surround sound so I can enjoy them to their fullest. I decided to join because one my brother kind of made me do it and two I met quite a few of u last year at the sideshow freaks party and I thought u guys were awesome including my big brother the ill Jedi some of u even slept over my house. So here I am joining a bunch of people that love what I love. Thanks for having me and hope to see u at comic con this year it's going to be awesome.

Jay

Finally jay has joined us freaks:chew. And all u guys know that were over last year during sdcc know how cool my friend and roommate is

Welcome to the board dude. Awesome first name you have there! ( from a fellow Jason ).

Howdy Jay!

:welcome:wave:duff Welcome to the Freaks Show! :duff:wave:welcome

I like you Navy guys...you always had time to give us Marines a left somewhere! ;) :D

Thank you for serving our country.
salute.gif

Hi well my name is Jason flores I live in San diego and I have been living here for over five years I am a big comic book collector and I love collecting the daredevil stuff sideshow puts out regardless of how bad the movie was I'm slowly starting to get more interested in other things sideshow because of course they do come out with some cool stuff. I'm currently in the navy serving my country. I love movies and I have a really big tv and good surround sound so I can enjoy them to their fullest. I decided to join because one my brother kind of made me do it and two I met quite a few of u last year at the sideshow freaks party and I thought u guys were awesome including my big brother the ill Jedi some of u even slept over my house. So here I am joining a bunch of people that love what I love. Thanks for having me and hope to see u at comic con this year it's going to be awesome.

Jay

Ill's brother, I'm so sorry for you...........

Back