Series Finale of Reaper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
Anybody check this out? I was VERY underwhelmed and a little pissed off that they left it open-ended. I know they didn't know if they were going to get renewed or not, but still, once they found out, you would think they would have written and actual ending.

I missed a couple of episode this season, did Andy meet the devil before???? She didn't seem uncomfortable, in awe, or scared at all towards the end. Found that a little odd; with her being a little "freaked" out about it all, you would think she would be moreso at the end

I don't think she has. Though I guess she met him before to make the deal. So when she was with Sam when he challenged him again would be her second meeting.

Sok getting a roofie from the toad and then an exorcism was hillarious. :lol

Im upset that they cancelled this. they have cancelled so many good shows this season. I dont understand why they axe things that are actually entertaining?? :huh and replace them with total crap! And really this network doesnt have tons of great programming, so what are they going to put in its place?

Im upset that they cancelled this. they have cancelled so many good shows this season. I dont understand why they axe things that are actually entertaining?? :huh and replace them with total crap! And really this network doesnt have tons of great programming, so what are they going to put in its place?

They are getting a remake of Melrose Place and The Vampire Chronicles (which is Twilight in TV form :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1). The Beautiful Life, which is from the "GREAT" Ashton Kutcher :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1; and Parental Discretion Advised(Don't know too much about it, but I'm pretty sure it's garbage).

SO, they cancel the show to replace it with pure crap. Good job CW, how very FOX of them.

I've never seen Reaper but I heard about Melrose place and that crappy vamp show. And that's just beat. I heard they're moving smallville to friday and putting that vamp show before supernatural on thursdays. wtf.

I've never seen Reaper but I heard about Melrose place and that crappy vamp show. And that's just beat. I heard they're moving smallville to friday and putting that vamp show before supernatural on thursdays. wtf.

Yep, Vampire Chronicles will be Thursday 8:00pm then Supernatural 9:00pm.

why would they put that lame vamp show before supernatural? that stinks! supernatural is way too awesome to be tied to that crap!

why would they put that lame vamp show before supernatural? that stinks! supernatural is way too awesome to be tied to that crap!

Yea, I used to sit down from 8-10 on Thursdays and watch both shows live....now it looks like I'll record supernatural now and watch it before bed.

Yea, I used to sit down from 8-10 on Thursdays and watch both shows live....now it looks like I'll record supernatural now and watch it before bed.

I'm back to my 1 hr of tv on thursdays. I never watched Smallville until doomsday showed up and now that he's dead I'm not interested. And I sure as hell aint watching some teeny bopper vamp show. Supernatural is it for me.

I saw the trailer last night, oh man! did it look lame, it actually looked like a complete copy of twilight. :lol Im gagging as I type this.

Nah Saya's awesome.:D She's into real vamps. Not that teeny crap :lol

Vampires...truly frightening

funny-pictures-happy-vampire-cat.jpg

Back