Greetings From Finland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamill82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. It's Niko here saying hi from Finland. I have been here for a while, but never really introduced myself properly. I have been collecting various collectibles since 2003, mainly Star Wars I could say and it all started with Master Replicas. I got all kinds of things from quality Darth Vader Suite, to lightsaber props, blasters, phasers, Rambo knives, Conan swords and now that I stopped collecting MR line I chose to follow SSC, since I was totally blown away during Sci-fi Convention 2008 in Sweden as I saw Premium Format's live for the first time. The quality, size and details were something that amazed me. Each year I like to visit conventions and meet the actors, collecting signatures is also a hobby of mine and there's just nothing better to me than to experience the real people behind their characters. Best memories are with Lance Henriksen, Anthony Daniels, Julian Glover to name a few.

Along with other films, I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so most of the stuff I own are SW brand, but overall I'm pretty vivid with movie taste and I like movie series like Aliens, Star Trek, Conan, Rambo, Terminator, Predator, Indiana Jones, Back To The Future etc... Also a big fan of different horror movies.
As for my occupation I'm plastic mechanic, dealing with computers and plastic quite a lot, been doing this line of work nearly 7 years. I used to start with crafting statues from gypsum 2-3 years, so it's statues once again with my SSC collecting now, but it was very messy job, but rewarding at many levels. I have always loved statues and handicraft.

From my other background, I'm married and father of 3 sweet little girls, aged 5,3 and 1. My oldest daughter loves both Yoda and Emperor a lot :emperor :lol. During winter times time goes with movies and excercise. Summer time is about barbecue, tennis and taking care of the yard. Collecting comes always on the side whatever season it's going. Now that I stepped in the world of SSC, I have bought Iron Man life size bust, Indiana Jones PF, Mystique PF and Anakin EX PF so far. I'll be super happy if I manage to get Buffy Alternative PF some day :D :naughty

I got some videos on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/FxHamill

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back