Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Keaton Batman?

• Would Buy

Votes: 248 65.6%
  • Would Not Buy

Votes: 57 15.1%
  • Depends on Proto / In-Hand pics

Votes: 73 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
Since we already have a Reeves Superman petition going, why not get one going to Keaton Batman - which so many of us want!

Let's see if we can get HT to gives us a DX Batman from the original movie...:naughty

Also - please try to refrain from making this thread into a Nolan/Bale vs. Burton/Keaton face off. The purpose of this thread is simply to gauge interest and suggestions for a HT run on the old movies. Thanks!

Last edited:
F * CK YEAH! One of my most wanted figures. Definitely need one to replace the mom-beating, shout-happy tyrant in my collection.

Depends, but probably not. Keaton was OK in the role, but the movies were pretty silly in retrospect, and I just don't have much love for them.

Depends, but probably not. Keaton was OK in the role, but the movies were pretty silly in retrospect, and I just don't have much love for them.

You think Tim Burton's Batman is silly:confused:
I would think the original Superman is more silly than Batman but thats just me.

I would want one, but due to very unfortunate circumstances, I'll have to pass and say no, but I wouldn't mind seeing one made just for the hell of it.

F * CK YEAH! One of my most wanted figures. Definitely need one to replace the mom-beating, shout-happy tyrant in my collection.

Now now, he apologized right after apparently according to Bale on the radio show and stresses he's not a Prima Donna. If Bale said it, that must mean it must be true, right? Riiiiight? :rolleyes: Probably just Baleroids giving him hot steam at the time (still no excuse), but at least he didn't actually want him fired.

Bale is the only batman imo. The rest are forgettable.

Since we already have a Reeves Superman petition going, why not get one going to Keaton Batman - which so many of us want!

Let's see if we can get HT to gives us a DX Batman from the original movie...:naughty

Eh -- Keaton's a no go for me. I'd probably get a Reeve, though.

SnakeDoc

''Depends on Proto / In-Hand pics''

This is a easy YES! for me but, i want a Returns suit, cowl looked better to me and it seemed a bit more sleek, was not really liking the Roman style chest armor from the first movie.

He never beat his mom, and everyone gets pissed.
That being said, YES. I want one.

Last edited:
You think Tim Burton's Batman is silly:confused:
I would think the original Superman is more silly than Batman but thats just me.

The original Batman was good but the rest were terrible. Bad acting, bad stories and Gotham looking like an amusement park with all the silly colors... YUCK. I will say that Keaton did a pretty good job as Batman though but not good enough for me to want a figure of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back