Next likely candidates for the new DX series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Uh yeah....calling the experts here.

What are most likely candidates for the new DX series after joker, batman and the other confirmed ones?
How likely is ironman dx or a two face dx?

I'm really reluctant to order any figures now, as who knows, in three or five months there may be an annoucement there'll be DX versions of them.

there was a post in Toy world about how a article was stating that the next MMS DX was batman from the DK and there was mention of Rocky, but not sure if it was a statement from Hot Toys. The statement was in Chinese or japanese.

I'm not an expert, but I'll say this DX line gives the option to explore past characters. A friend of mine has said he wants a Robocop and I wouldn't be too surprised to see that. I'd think something Terminator could be on the horizon, just a feeling. Personally I hope for Iron Man to get the treatment next year with Iron Man 2 coming out and eventually an Green Lantern (even though Hal hasn't been cast, I know I am getting way ahead of myself).

I also worry about Hot Toys redoing a character in the DX line after having bought the same character. I'm guessing I will have to wait a little longer on actually purchasing/pre-ordering on the regular Movie Masterpiece's. Hot Toys sure does know how to take my money.

Rorschach seems like a no brainer

Hmmmm.........

Iron Man DX doesn't seem all that likely because he was engineered specifically for this figure...the movable eyes, irises, whole deal that is making the DX such a cool idea would have to be done on a Tony sculpt which is more DX Tony Stark than Iron Man.

i hope to see HT come out with Spidey figs from all 3 films
love the costume from the first one, Gobby would be great
Dock Ock would be pleasant
Venom and Sandman wouldn't be terrible either (well the figures at least, doesn't excuse the film:thwak)

Jack Sparrow is desperately in need of the DX treatment. A slimmer body, better tailored coat, moveable eyes and real cloth/leather boots that don't eliminate the ankle articulation.

I hope they do a Hicks. I'd LOVE to see how many people get pissed off about that one :lol

I think they should redo the MMS DX Joker and Batman right after. I think HT should just release Joker and Batman figures from now on.

:monkey3

I think they should redo the MMS DX Joker and Batman right after. I think HT should just release Joker and Batman figures from now on.

:monkey3

I agree, next we should get the exact same joker, but with a differant shade of purple and "Licky Tongue Action". :monkey5

Iron Man DX doesn't seem all that likely because he was engineered specifically for this figure...the movable eyes, irises, whole deal that is making the DX such a cool idea would have to be done on a Tony sculpt which is more DX Tony Stark than Iron Man.

This is a shot in the dark, but:

ironmandowneyjr.jpg

How about a unique base for Iron Man? I'd like to see one replicating the robotic arms that held Tony in mid-air during the scene in which Pepper walks in on him undressing, so to speak.

i dont know about the likeliest... but like many already said, jack sparrow is the perfect candidate for the movable eyes system.

and they better announce watchmen soon, instead of yet another redo.

Back