Commission Superman v.s. Sculpt.... DONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDept

Freaked Out
Reaction score
IMG_6165.jpg
IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6168.jpg
IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg
IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg
IMG_6185.jpg

IMG_6176.jpg
IMG_6180.jpg

Thanks for looking, please let me know what you think!

Re: Superman v.s. Sculpt.... DONE!!!!

That looks great! But you know Superman would win that fight.:angelsmil

Wow. Hulk has a HUGE left arm.

man, i can't wait to see this thing painted up.

But you know Superman would win that fight.:angelsmil
nah. i've read plenty of both comics and clark can't beat hulk. it would be an awesome fight though.

Amazing sculpt...But his arm does seem a bit disproportionate with the rest of his body.

this is brillant......a masterpiece !!!!! Wwh is stronger than supes.grek pak said so.

Good work, but who would want a statue of Hulk killing someone?

As long as it is Superman, I'm fine with it :lol

Supes has always been too goody two shoes for my tastes. Plus the fact hardly anything can hurt/kill him as always bugged me. I'm about as fond of Superman as Batman is I guess. He'd be a good friend to have, but sometimes wouldn't mind slapping him around a bit with some kryptonite.

But yeah, the proportions of this are off. At least on Hulk. But the sculpting is top notch.

Sculpt is Great but NO version of the Hulk is Stronger then Superman!!
umm solomon grundy is stronger than superman and ww hulk is at least that strong.
where did everyone get the idea that superman is the most powerful superhero ever?

It doesn't matter who is stronger. Superman could easily kill Hulk, either he burns a hole through his skull with laser eye or he just picks him up and throws him into the sun. no contest.

Now if it was strictly arm wrestling, I think Hulk would win.

It looks great. Very impressive and the detail is spectacular.

My first impression, from the first pic, had me thinking his left arm looked huge too. The pic where you see his right arm actually looks like it might be bigger, due to all the muscles.

The sword looks too big, like, what happened to the end of it? Why isn't it poking out the other side? Did it dissolve as it pierced Supermans body?

Anyway, all that is real world confinement. In the comic world, rationality has no bearing.

Last edited:
Back