Hey everyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KALASH69

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself, Im Kalash. I usually frequent onesixthwarriors and hisstank forums, but I just came across this one and though I would join.

Ive been into 1/6th figures for well over 10 years, well, all action figures for that matter. And yeah, thats all.

Love actions figs man, are you into the new Classic He-man and the 25th Anni Joes?

Welcome to the Freaks BTW! :rock

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Love actions figs man, are you into the new Classic He-man and the 25th Anni Joes?

Welcome to the Freaks BTW! :rock

Not into MOTU, but Im a life long Joe fan. Vintage, 25th, Resolute...not the movie figs though. Haha, then again, I don't think many people will be.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Not into MOTU, but Im a life long Joe fan. Vintage, 25th, Resolute...not the movie figs though. Haha, then again, I don't think many people will be.

Yeah I acquire all the Vintage that I wanted... 1982-1985, that was more my childhood era, so I can relate with the older Joe's as well. It was amazing to see them come back with the 25th Anniv but I totally agree with u with suck movie and figs to come out because of this movie :monkey4

wellcome bro!!!

p!tu !!!!!!!!!!! pituvision and yours youtube videos are the best!!!! :chew

I wrote you a couple of times in "myspace" as Dogget_FBI :)

Back