• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Body to replace Luke Jedi Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drod26

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im looking for a nude body to replace the original luke jedis long arm buddy. What do you guys have?

I have a Yavin luke, complete, no stand or box for 22 bucks shipped. You could swap out the bodies and still have 2 figures. His belt is detached from the studs. This offer is for US only. You might want to make sure that the yavin luke is the proper body you want.:peace

Are you looking for a Sideshow body only or a body from other manufacturer will do?

Thank You!

Alexei

I have a Yavin luke, complete, no stand or box for 22 bucks shipped. You could swap out the bodies and still have 2 figures. His belt is detached from the studs. This offer is for US only. You might want to make sure that the yavin luke is the proper body you want.:peace

This is a great deal for a body replacement.

How different are the bodys? Yavin luke vs Jedi.

Are you looking for a Sideshow body only or a body from other manufacturer will do?

Thank You!

Alexei

Looking for Hot toys, TT, BBI.. Something that will interchange easily with sideshow parts or with medium mods meeded.

That you guys for your input.
Yes that is good offer.. Patient Zero check you PM.

Last edited:
anyone one got an additional body. The one I pick up the head felt off and its now exposing the spring inside the body.

Back