ss luke/han stormtrooper customs any1??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
has anyone done any of these with the sideshow stromtroopers and a luke/han sculpt?? is it possible at all?

a basic custom but would be nice to have.

As you can see, it is possible, but you will need a neck adapter.

11f8_2.JPG

IMGP2414.JPG

ahh thats really cool, simple yet cool. so its jst a case of taking the storm head off, and swaping for the lukehan head?? altho hollowing the helmet might be a challenge so it fits.

is it possible to hollow it out galactic? so it would fit? failing that, would the old hasbro luke and han stormtrooper 12" double pack figs helmets fit these sideshow sculpts?? i aint sure on the size difference of those.

I think its possible. As soon as I can find a helmet loose I am going to give it a try.

yeah i wondered if it would work. i have the old 12" hasbro double pack. but dnt hae a sideshow stormy yet. i wondered if the scale is alot different and if the hasbro helmet would a. fit the sideshow sculpt of han or luke and b.if it looked right, proportion wise.

Your best bet might be to recast the Stormtroopers helmet, and then holow it out.

HOWEVER, considering Olaf told us that he had sculpted " a pair of heads that were designed to go under helmets" I'd suggest waiting before you do anything so drastic. it could be Boba and Jango, or it could be Luke and Han.

You have to take into account that even though you swap the heads. The Luke stormtrooper would have to be shorter and the Luke belt would need to be different also, if you want a screen accurate look.

More of a kitbash. I think of custom work as when something is actually altered or its functionality is changed.

HOWEVER, considering Olaf told us that he had sculpted " a pair of heads that were designed to go under helmets" I'd suggest waiting before you do anything so drastic. it could be Boba and Jango, or it could be Luke and Han.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of Jango and Boba... of course, that wouldn't need a "pair" of heads since he's a clone.

Then again, of late, Trev's been the one SS has gone to for Luke and Han. Seems like they'd go to Trev first for a variation in his sculpt, or maybe just altering the hair sculpt.

I'm so very curious to see what Olaf has done.

Who else could be 'under a helmet'?

yeah id liek to have a good set of bashed han and luke in s/trooper disguises. esp as the guys mentioned here aobut the size difference, belt etc. be cool.

Back