Ackbar Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great, i have no need for this one but congrats to those who want one! :rock

That really does look awesome. Not for me as I don't really collect busts too much, but congrats to those who have been wanting this! :rock2

Finally! Something for me to buy! Can't wait to have this on the shelf. I'm sure we have a while though.

Sideshow, please do a SW LSB line. I don't have the space or money for a 1:1 line. :(

I've been begging SS to do the LSB line for SW for about a year now. The sculpts would be fantastic, they'd save plenty of space, and fit collector's budgets better. Maybe one day, but for now it's SS life-size or GG minis.

I've been begging SS to do the LSB line for SW for about a year now. The sculpts would be fantastic, they'd save plenty of space, and fit collector's budgets better. Maybe one day, but for now it's SS life-size or GG minis.

I'm hoping they announce it at SDCC, but I won't hold my breath in case GG has the exclusive rights to busts smaller than 1:1 scale.

Holy Crap! Yeah... I soooo want this one...

Or I should say that my brain can't handle a bust of this magnitude! :monkey5

Back