For those wanting a EP2 Anakin (Triad)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Triad released photos of the headsculpt for their upcoming Evo bodies:

1698.jpg

pretty good start with that, althought the bodies are gonna cost $40 + shipping.

I love the body but I think I'll wait for an official SSC Anakin sculpt. I know the Triad guys can do a fantastic sculpt but I think they intentionally went as close as possible without risking litigation from LFL.

Any word on when these will come out yet?

I love the body but I think I'll wait for an official SSC Anakin sculpt. I know the Triad guys can do a fantastic sculpt but I think they intentionally went as close as possible without risking litigation from LFL.

Any word on when these will come out yet?

07/03/2009

Thats what they are scheduled for, but they could always be pushed back....infact I think they were since the last time i checked them last month.

Pretty darn close if you ask me. But I do think we'll be getting one sooner or later from Sideshow, so I don't think it's necessary to make a custom unless you're really dying for one.

your prob right, forgot that made the official EP2 Obi, so Anakin should be coming sooner or later. I might get one of their Omega bodies though so I can use them for Aragorn and Faramir when they come in.

Looks a hell of a lot closer to Hayden than Sideshows Ep. 3 version. I may pick one of these up when they come out. Aren't they also using Natalie Portman for their female body?

Wow. If you don't watch Ugly Betty you're missing something. That show is funny as hell and not dumbed down for retards like most comedies.

Looks a hell of a lot closer to Hayden than Sideshows Ep. 3 version. I may pick one of these up when they come out. Aren't they also using Natalie Portman for their female body?

The female head looks some what like her but it looks kimda off to me

The guy in resident evil that turns into Nemesis

So that was him, thought he looked familiar

I begged Callous to break loose with a cast of that sculpt... to no avail... :(
But no biggie since I'm selling all my stuff... yeah, that's it.. I was so despondent by him turning me down I decided to sell all my toys!
Wahhhhhhh!

LOL!

I can see why people think it looks like Hayden and it's not too terrible a likeness. But I think I'll pass. As much as I'd love an Episode II Anakin to spar off with Assajj Ventress I think SSC will get to him soon enough. Hell, they're all outta Obi-Wans they gotta make somebody!

Back