• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Aliens VS Predator: Requiem diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xenofreak

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This is new in box. Never opened. $145 shipped to anywhere in US. :monkey5

Product Size:
16" H (406.4mm) x 13" W (330.2mm) x 13" D (330.2mm)*

Hot Toys and Sideshow are proud to announce expansion of the Hot Toys' range of AVP:R products with this amazing diorama. The latest offering in the Hot Toys Diorama Masterpiece Series captures the Predator and its enemy PredAlien fighting atop an Alien corpse base. This outstanding design showcases some amazing sculpture work and very detailed paint application. The piece is cast in high-quality plastic, engineered to capture every minute detail while retaining maximum durability.

In Aliens VS Predator: Requiem, a lone Predator is sent to Earth to destroy a crashed ship from his home world, containing deadly Xenomorphs. Before he reaches the wreckage, however, several Xenomorphs escape into a nearby town. As the Predator hunts and kills the acid-blooded aliens, a new, even more deadly creature is tracking the Predator.

2002_0120Image0002.jpg

2002_0120Image0005.jpg

6381_press01-001.jpg

6381_press09-001.jpg

6381_press08-001.jpg

How much would EMS shipping to Argentina be?

Daaaammnn, I want this piece man but I have too much going on right now....Good luck with the sale man... BTW, where in Texas do you live? I'm in Texas tooo main!!!

Houston in the heezy!!! :chew

sorry :lol
if i wasnt about to get the kong vs v-rex dio i'd totally get this

I got this recently and its a fantastic piece.

Good luck with the sale mate, I'm sure someone will snap this up - well they should do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back