• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***Hot Toys P2 Elder, Predator 2, and AVPR Wolf up for grabs***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
***THE ELDER IS SOLD***

***THE WOLF IS SOLD***

Title says it all fellas. All three predators are PRISTINE shape, kept in a smoke free home, displayed in IKEA glass display cases. I still have the boxes which are nearmint-mint shape themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocxKfGEp4MQ&feature=channel_page

I will sell my P2 for $220 shipped (if you live in the US)

The Wolf I will do for $125 shipped (if you live in the US)

Hit me up on pm or preferably my email:

[email protected]

Take care,
Brian

Last edited:
$100 for the wolf! THats way too cheap,dont sell it for that you crazy fool :lol .Up to you what you do though ;rock

Don't be a smartass,
you edited your post, I was just trying to help...

Tell you what, I won't be a smartass if you agree not to be a dumbass.

You had no intention of getting these, you're just a troll looking for mod status. "Trying to help me out". Whatever. Run along now, I just saw someone in another thread who misspelled "action figure"!

Cheers!

$100 for the wolf! THats way too cheap,dont sell it for that you crazy fool :lol .Up to you what you do though ;rock

Laudel! What's up man? Yeah Wolf is getting let go somewhat cheap, but for good cause. I'm selling these to put money towards the Pred Cinemaquette. :monkey1

Please check your inbox mate:D

Sorry man, appreciate the offer but free shipping to Indonesia? lol That's just not happening man. Kind of defeats the purpose of selling as I'd end up spending a good chunk of that money right back on your free shipping.

I'll just take the P2 elder. How much is the shipping to jakarta?

Sorry man, appreciate the offer but free shipping to Indonesia? lol That's just not happening man. Kind of defeats the purpose of selling as I'd end up spending a good chunk of that money right back on your free shipping.

Back