• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Cannibal Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestlite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a MINT HOT TOYS CANNIBAL JACK SPARROW in the original box. Okay if its been displayed or removed, as long as it's complete with all accessories and parts.

Hey Alexei....still getting the same error message. I tried opening it on a new browser window too! Darn!

Is the problem placing it in your cart? I tried and that worked for me.....didn't want to actually try and purchase it though, as I don't need it.

Problem was placing figure in cart - there was something wrong with original entrie, it was clearing the cart for some reason. I've replaced an entrie with a new one and tested it out, it should be working now. Maybe try rebooting or clearing cache? Len - I can just place an order on your behalf and send PayPal invoice; will that work?

Thank You!

Alexei

Back