• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Sideshow 1/4 Alien head signed / blade vs Dracula EX /predator cannon +more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
WILL ACCEPT TRADES..... SEND ME AN OFFER ON WHAT YOU HAVE

GIGER'S ALIEN Miniature Bust autographed by H.R. Giger

2908.jpg

£500 shipped

Predator Plasma Cannon

2951.jpg

£200 shipped

90101_press01-001.jpg

£195 SHIPPED in the UK, WAY CHEAPER THAN BUYING DIRECT FROM SS PENDING

Its number 197 / 400
Sideshow Exclusive

2804.jpg

Blood Elf Rogue VS Draenei
£150 shipped

Last edited:
I've closed your other thread advertisig the Blade Vs Drac as its also listed on this one.
All the best with your sales :duff
x :peace

That Giger head....:monkey5

Any particular lines your looking to trade for?

What do you have to offer :naughty

only reason im selling it is because i have the CM Alien, otherwise it would be a keeper.

Just looked around the collection and realised that anything I would trade is being sold for the Pred...Such a shame coz I've always wanted that Alien Giger head :monkey2

I'm tempted by your Blade dio mate, al in good nick? Only trouble is it'd have to be nearer the end of the month (payday and all that :D )

Just an update mate will pay you tomorrow, thought I had enough in my account but sadly not, so I'll pay when I get in from work, or if I have time I'll do it 1st thing.

Ta.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back