• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Predator maquette, Alien Queen 1/4 Bust and More Optimus Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsilva77

Super Freak
Reaction score
All PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES. PM me on what statues you are interested in. Need space sale. I have all art boxes for all of them. Local P/U Welcome. I live 60 miles east of Beaumont.

Sideshow
Optimus Prime Maquette Ex. $1500 Art Box and Shipper Included-Perfect Condition

CUSTOM STATUES
Keown Hulk by SpawnyvsBatman-Assembled and Painted by Randy VanDyke $1100 (Local p/u only at this time) Perfect No Flaws-

Keown hulk by KOH $500 (has small crack on the right side of his head. Perfect other than that) (Local p/u only at this time)

Hulk vs Wolverine Dio $200 Perfect Condition- Local P/u only

----POP CULTURE SHOCK STATUES----
Aerial Darkchylde Statue $350- Everything Included in Pic. No art box, but I have styrofoam

--ALL PRICES ARE FIRM--

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Alien Big Chap Maquette

interested in Red Hulk Comi...you're in Beaumont ?

Re: Sideshow/bowen statues

Alien big chap and red hulk sold. Some still available. Pm if interested

Re: Sideshow/bowen statues

List updated today:pm if interested before i adjust the prices to today's market

it's the Cheesy one from the Phillipines where Hulk is ripping Wolverine in half. Not the nice one from MadXCollector

Repied DHAVAL. Thank You

Here's my pic

Last edited:
Back