Hello.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkords

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I am new here,but I first started collecting model kits back in late 80's (Screamin Models).I am still mostly interested in model kits,but for the past couple of months my interest in sideshow has been increasing steadily.The sideshow pieces I have are the following:1)Monster of Frankenstein SS PF,2)Nosferatu PF,3)Dracula PF,4)L.A.M. PF,5)Black Cat comiquette,6)Emma Frost comiquette exc,7)Wolverine comiquette exc,8)Stealth Iron Man comiquette,9)Green Hulk PF,10)The Thing PF exc,11)Lord Of Darkness PF exc,12)Gandalf The White PF,13)Thor PF,14)Nosferatu 1/6.
I hope I will post pics of my collection in the future,because most of them are in their boxes right now.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Darth Snoopy,
Pinhead kit is what got me into collecting.I wish sideshow would make Cenobite PFs.

Hi Darth Snoopy,
Pinhead kit is what got me into collecting.I wish sideshow would make Cenobite PFs.

Howdy BKords,

If SSC made PF Cenobites from Hellraiser I'd be all over that line!

The Screamin line of vinyl kits introduced me to a whole new world of collecting. Unfortunately I lost many of my kits in a fire...:monkey2

But I have fond memories and some pics somewhere. :D

The Screamin line of vinyl kits introduced me to a whole new world of collecting. Unfortunately I lost many of my kits in a fire...:monkey2[/QUOTE said:
That is really awfull.Maybe next year when I move to a new house and unpack all these models,I could help you if you are interested...And believe me,I don't want to make a profit out of it.

Welcome to the show
happy0034.gif

Thanks for the welcome everybody.I have now added to my collection the following:
1)Rogue Comiquette Excl
2)Green Goblin PF
3)Captain America PF Excl (thanks to carbo-fation ,great guy)
4)Dr. Doom PF Excl.
Very happy with my collection so far...

Back