• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SIDESHOW SEVEN OF NINE, CAPTAIN AMERICA, DR DOOM PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestlite

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am going for the whole ball of wax! Actively looking for SIDESHOW Premium Format statues of CAPTAIN AMERICA (reg or Ex), SEVEN OF NINE, & DR. DOOM!

I've got both, the silver and maroon versions. I like the maroon the best, but then it was the hardest to get. I think that run was 300.

Same sculpt, different outfits.

141of200MaroonExclusive7of9c.jpg

BustyBorg10.jpg

Thanks for the photos Oneye! I had actually had the maroon one pre-ordered from Sideshow but ended up cancelling to my regret. The maroon does look nicer, although the silver is more iconic. Let me know if you ever decide to part with any of these!

Thanks. I've been trying to improve the quality of my pictures.

It's not rude, and honestly, I don't remember. I will see if I can find the info in my PayPal files. I think the ranges was $600 -$800.

I plan to place both of mine together in a set up like my Wolverines.

LoganTwins2.jpg

LoganTwins1.jpg

That's fine...I was just wondering if those Ebay prices were in the ballpark. Thanks again for the info and photos....Happy Holidays!

The Maroon one I got at $800 (off EBAY). The seller had tried unsuccessfully selling it for $1300, relisted a few times, dropped the price a few times and ended up listing the last price at $1100. I convinced him to sell privately, avoid re-listing and ebay fees. Only 300 maroon ones. Silver has many more, so it is easier to get. I know, some people don't understand why I got both, but I did and can't really explain why. The sculpt is absolutely great. The character doesn't have that many items of collectibles out there. Hell, I'll like robots, cyborgs, (check out the rest of my albums), and well, she's one of the sexiest, fully clothed females out there.

I picked up my silver about a year ago, from a local shop that even still had her in stock and on display. At the time I thought that $430AUD was a bit much and almost didn't get her. Fortunately, I did, otherwise it would have been the biggest collecting mistake I could have made.
I guess compared to say the Doom PF, or even the Indy PF, she is really a very 'simple' statue, but by god I love her. You could offer me a Doom swap and I wouldn't take it, unless I could be sure of selling the Doom, and picking up 7 for less.
BTW, there are 400 Silvers and 200 Maroon's, hence as these get in the hands of more die hard collectors, purchases are going to become more and more hard.

2270429291_1d9a18c7cd_o.jpg

Best of luck with your hunt.

Great photos! It's an incredible statue and I can imagine it looks even better in front of you. Thank you both for the information and feedback...it is greatly appreciated!

Wow, I didn't realize Seven was selling for that much now! I originally bought the Maroon because I felt the color scheme looked better (the Silver tended to wash off the look). Besides, after hunting down the bust in Silver outfit, that pretty much completed my collection. I can't believe it, but Seven is the only Trek collectible I picked up.

Hey forestlite, you still haven't found your Capt America PF? It may help if you published what price you're willing to pay for it. Right now, with the movie looming, and as they fall into the die-hard collectors, things may look bleaker in terms of getting it close to what retail is.

Hey Radagaster...still looking for a Captain America PF as well as the Doc Doom. I did manage to get a 7 of 9, so one down, two to go!

Hey Radagaster...still looking for a Captain America PF as well as the Doc Doom. I did manage to get a 7 of 9, so one down, two to go!
Congrats! Which one? Silver or maroon? Good luck with the rest of your hunt.

Thanks Oneye...it was the silver one. Maybe I may try for a maroon down the line! Thanks again for all your help. I am actually on vacation in the Big Island so I have limited access to the internet. Happy New Year and keep safe man!

Back