Rebel Fleet Trooper 12" Figure - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Starkiller

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just got it today.

Few quick shots:

DSC08652-1.jpg

DSC08653-1.jpg

DSC08663.jpg

DSC08675.jpg

DSC08677.jpg

DSC08681.jpg

DSC08687.jpg

DSC08689.jpg

DSC08690-1.jpg

DSC08692.jpg

Looks really good in those pics!

I still don't regret canceling this one, but I do hope those who get him are happy with him.

that one looks brilliant, helmet doesnt look as big as some other in hand pics!

good shots! im so frightened of the thin plastic antenna on the helm...

Yeah that shot is really cool....

Looking forward to this one later this month...

Thanks for the pics, Roy!

Looks good, hope next year is focused on ESB and we get some military figs from Hoth

Big hands and Sideshow go (dare I say it) hand-in-hand these days. :\ I'm not sure if it's something to do with the old Buck body or what. Anyone have an explanation?

Those long, monkey forearms don't help matters any. :(

Here's mine, with a few other figures on a shelf I built.

3108552931_5caa3c60c7_b.jpg

Nice Pic Monk. Besides the lightsaber fx did you touch up the colors or that how it came out for your camera. Colors look very Vivid. Love the Sidious pose also.

I adjusted the contrast slightly using Adobe Camera Raw (all of my images are shot in Raw, not JPEG). Sometimes a contrast adjustment can really make the colors pop.

I also adjusted the color temperature by switching it from "As Shot" to "Automatic," also in Camera Raw. This compensated for the yellow tint from the nearby halogen lamp, but didn't do much else. Looking at the monitor on my PowerBook G4, it looks just like it does when I'm viewing with the naked eye.

The Rebel Fleet Trooper looks good..but he also looks like he has been drinking all night and showed up early morning for a photo shoot..

Excelent setup Monk!

Beautiful poses! When you have the rebel posed like that it is hard to notice the buck inaccuracies.

Does he come with a Buck body or the new one? The wrist joints look different than the old Buck.

Oh, it's the Buck. :rolleyes: I had my usual issues with switching out the hands. The pegs did not want to enter the holes in the hands. It's frustrating, but definitely doable with the right amount of patience.

ice Job roy. You've done what I plan to do. that being swapping him to a truetype. I'm glad to see i was right about my idea, that Being putting him on a TT making the helmet seem more in scale due to the true type having very wide shoulders. :) All in all, your shots make me glad i decided to keep mine :)

Back