• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a few misc. things

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odowankenobi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a few things that I hope someone can help me out with.

First up is either one of the SSC Timothy Dalton James Bond figures. They don't have to be mint or complete. Just as long as the body, head, and outfit are there (although any accesories are very much appreciated.) I would prefer the legacy version, but wouldn't scoff at the LTK version.

Second is the 1:6 ANH Obi-Wan unlit lightsaber hilt. Mine came to me damaged.

Also one of the Gentle Giant Crystal Skulls that came in the item crate. I'm not interested in the crate. Just the skull. I posted a topic about this earilier, but I'm adding it to this thread since I'm looking for a couple other things now.

Next I'm looking for one of the Lothlorien cloaks that came with the Boromir and Legolas exclusives.

I also need a couple sets each of true-type wrist and ankle joints. If anyone has any spares lying around, I would love to take them off of your hands.

Finally, I'm looking for the vest from the Hot Toys V1 Dark Knight Joker.

If anyone can help me out with any of these, I would be be most appreciative. Thanks.

Last edited:
I've got the wine glass that came with the master buffy figure. Have the candles too if you need them.

I'd love the wine glass. Don't need the candles, though. What are you asking?

Also, bumping because I added a couple more things to my list.

Back