• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted to purchase - adi granov sideshow ironman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spider50

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
wanted to purchase - an original sidwshow adi granov iron man. Not interested in exclusive tony stark format. Are any available that do not exceed in price of $600.00 and are not fake?
There is currently one for sale on ebay but unsure if an original. I am new to sideshow and sideshow forum. Discussed with sideshow representative and they indicated forum good place to attempt purchase.
I also added myself to waitlist but representative indicated chances slim by this time.
Thanks!!!!!

wanted to purchase - an original sidwshow adi granov iron man. Not interested in exclusive tony stark format. Are any available that do not exceed in price of $600.00 and are not fake?
There is currently one for sale on ebay but unsure if an original. I am new to sideshow and sideshow forum. Discussed with sideshow representative and they indicated forum good place to attempt purchase.
I also added myself to waitlist but representative indicated chances slim by this time.
Thanks!!!!!

i'm sure this will get moved to the for sale/ want to buy section.
but if your looking for the original iron man statue, red and gold, non exclusive.
if you found one on the bay that is for sure a non exclusive version, then you're probably safe that it's not a fake, since i've only heard of fake exclusive version. (change o head)
where is the one on ebay located??

also where are you located at??

inb4lock.jpg

Share with us the photos/ link if you're not sure if the pc is the real thing. i've seen regulars which are re-cast. The paint job is just Bad.

Back