• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Wolverine Claws from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello friends!

I am wanting to buy the new Wolverine Claws from Sideshow. I was hoping that someone could recommend a dealer here on the forum I could contact that I can trust, unless someone wants to sell me theirs....

I can do Pay Pal, and I will gladly pay a bit more for a pair that others. I LOVE, and I mean LOVE Wolverine!

God Bless,

---Chuck

You can email me directly at the email address below:

[email protected]

I would appreciate any advice on dealers, or people here on the forum to talk to about getting a pair! Thanks!:chew

Hi Chuck,

they are available from Mike at Razors Edge Collectibles, one of our board dealers who is exceptional in both quality and service.

You can check out his feedback in the FS section under Mrichards2002 or Razors Edge collectibles, and eBay he has thousands of positives there too.

I have used him for many years now and not had one complaint, he is the BEST imo.

Here are the claws I think you are looking for on his site, i'm assuming its the Museum Replicas ones distributed by SS?, here it is anyway, have a look:
https://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3758

Send him an email, he is very easy to talk to
Hope this helps :duff
Shell
x :peace

Hey Chuck, I don't think these are removable from their base. That is the reason I passed on them. I wanted to wear them and torment my GF with them. :lol

Just thought you should know in case your intentions were the same as mine.

Back