• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want George Washington figure, or parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for Sideshow's George Washington figure, or at least some parts from him (wouldn't need the head for example). I've got a Sideshow Weta Crown of Elessar, collect for life bracelet, older Sideshow DVDs, or some loose parts I could possible trade or at least kick in to get a low price.

Any help would be great. :D

There are three on ebay right now with starting bids of $10. I got mine from the same guy, and no one else bid. His shipping is expensive though.

Are you looking for the cape... because that was the figure I was originally looking at for my Horseman cape.

Don't worry, I started a thread asking the same thing a couple weeks ago. I ended up getting a Phantom of the Opera cape which I'll be using instead. But I think he's got the right feel with the revolutionary look.

Although if I had a preference on boots I'd go for some of the Brothehood of Arms figures, just wasn't able to track the right stuff down.

Back