What?! No newsletter tonight?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daannng! This whole political stuff is screwing me up! Guess it gives me something to look forward to since I am not excited about Nov. 2nd...:monkey2

It's Thursday here. I guess that's why I got mine on Saturday last week, because it was Friday there. I shoulda known they'd have an explanation for it being a day late.

I still don't make any sense. It did when I wrote it, but now I see I'm an idiot. I'm a day early and a dollar short.

I had the little mental hope spring up earlier today that a newletter would come tonight with some revelation concerning the "colossal announcement" or some desirable new product or products, but when as I stumbled out of bed and over to the computer, I saw an e-mail saying that I was billed for my new comic books scheduled to be shipped out. New Comic Book Day = Wednesday; Newsletter Day = Thursday. I is learnding! :banana

:::: checks Fubeca's Failboat ticket::::

Failboat.jpg

Don't feel bad Fubeca, I did the same thing last night. Except I realized I made a mistake before embarassing myself on the board. :monkey3

Back