Post your ..Wildlife?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyrabbit

Super Freak
Reaction score
The weather is getting warmer on this side of the world and I came across this fellow in the garden this afternoon.

He/she is about 12 inches long ..so 1/6 scale!

lizard.jpg

No need to buy any of SS's Jurrasic park items for me!

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

I have the 2 bearded dragons plus 2 new females that I recently aquired and have not taken pictures of.Also I have the bearded babies that just hatched 2 weeks ago.Then there's my 125gal african cichlids set up,and then my 75 gal Jardini/shovelnose cat setup.So yeah, lots of wild life here.:D

Last edited:
I get a lot of coyotes, jack rabbits, roadrunners and snakes of all sorts in my yard. I never bother to take pictures though.

Oh, and wild geese. The ^^^^ers piss me off.

Last edited:
My parents have deer and wild turkeys in the fields behind their house. There's osprey around in the summer. There used to be coyotes, but they seem to have left. The turkeys showed up shortly after. I guess the turkeys took them out.

Got to love the Arizona wildlife.

This was a HUGE black widow that nested in a buddy's apartment and eventually became an infestation, with lots of litttle baby black widows dropping from the ceiling when eggs started hatching... No joke. these were taken on his porch, but the spiders had managed to make it inside.

IMG_0630 (Large).JPG

IMG_0635 (Large).JPG

IMG_0641 (Large).JPG

The moral of the story: If you live in the desert, don't leave cat food on your porch for the stray cats to attract crickets which is a black widow's food source.

Last edited:
Fantastic shots Mesa and those wild dogs freaked me out - those glowing eyes :emperor That squirrel was quite the poser too ..must be used to hikers and tourists? :)

Chavez, is it hard to maintain the indoor setup for your dragons, esp with the new hatchlings?

Kingdarkness & devilof76, yep much like here too except replace coyotes with kangaroos lol.

Darknight I just read about a shark stalking a family in the news.

Nash, what kind of lizard is that? Quite clever to use the cable and has a nice color to it.

Venakin ..ah yep those p!tu's, a bizarre creature and THE MOUTH on those things! ;)

With summer fast approaching here in Australia, many of the native wildlife are making appearances. Many lizards and snakes are getting around now.

I came home to discover this native Bearded Dragon on my front fence as I was opening the gates on my property yesterday. He was catching some sun and was trying to get the right angle, whatever it took. :)

I also have a Blue toungue lizard living in my garage, but he takes off before I can snap a picture.

Here are pics of the Bearded Dragon.

bd3.jpg

bd2.jpg

bd7.jpg

bd13.jpg

bd11.jpg

bd4.jpg

enjoy :)

cool lizards. all i got around my place this time of year is these things:
lady%20beetle2.jpg

i hate these stinky ^^^^ers. i found a swarm in my kitchen earlier today. i just happened to look up at the ceiling and there was about a dozen of these guys huddled in the corner together. it freaked me out so i Raided them.*shudders*

cool lizards. all i got around my place this time of year is these things:
lady%20beetle2.jpg

i hate these stinky ^^^^ers. i found a swarm in my kitchen earlier today. i just happened to look up at the ceiling and there was about a dozen of these guys huddled in the corner together. it freaked me out so i Raided them.*shudders*

Lady bugs are good to have around. They sell them at Home depot, Lowes, and nurseries for pest control. They eat many of the smaller pests that will eat up your plant. Probably not good to have in the house though.

Back