Hello :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuDDaH

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello :)

My name is Stefan, I am from germany and I collect sixthscale figures for about 8 years now. Right about now I´m planing to do some kitbashs, but I am still in a learning process. Thanks to this awesome community I am able to learn very quickly ... I will share my mess with you in the future.

My collection isn´t very huge but it is growing. Mainly I collect Star Wars figs, but there are other Sci Fi and Horror related figs are in my collection.

1 Month ago I bought my first Hot Toys Predator. It was the Predator 2, which I got for a good price. Well, now I own 3 Preds (P2, P2 Elder and AVPR cleaner), and I have to say that they are really Art made in Plastic. I also liked that I had to build these wicked figures ! This is one thing that I also liked about Marmit.

Now I have to go to sleep, because in 5 hours I have to go to work ...

It is very nice to be here :)

welcome welcome. buddah bless you be careful there are a lot of freaks on here.:horror

welcome-1.gif

Ähm ... I don´t understand :)

This is what babelfish translated :

Hello hi welcome to the show the SIDESHOW onde is the FREAKS! they ten well-taken care of when you enter sandbox is monsters there ................ booahhhhhhh ah ah ah!

and I will take care when I play in my sandbox :D

Hello hi welcome to the show the SIDESHOW onde is the FREAKS! they ten well-taken care of when you enter sandbox is monsters there ................ booahhhhhhh ah ah ah!

dont listen to malice............he can barely type english...........:lol

:wave........hey malice......j/k......:D

and welcome sir...........have fun here !!!

sup' buddy hope you have fun!

dont listen to malice............he can barely type english...........:lol

:wave........hey malice......j/k......:D

and welcome sir...........have fun here !!!

arrrggggg!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

:D:wave

Back