New Canadian user!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilipep66

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey all,

I am a long time collector of 6 inch figures with the occasional 1/6 figure, but, over the last year, ive emassed a pretty impressive sideshow/hot toys collection. i have around 7 premium formats, and probably 40 sixth scale figures. ive been trying my hardest to get my hands on the original AVP hot toys predator figures, that interest has been taking up most of my collecting time these days. anyways, ill post some pics of my collection soon!

im from calgary! we are pretty damned spoiled when it comes to having a few great comic/hobby stores here. you wouldn't think it, but, its pretty rare to have to resort to ebay around here.

im from calgary! we are pretty damned spoiled when it comes to having a few great comic/hobby stores here. you wouldn't think it, but, its pretty rare to have to resort to ebay around here.

Now if you could get a real hockey team, you'd be set.:monkey5

j/k Welcome aboard fellow Albertan.

PS. Don't believe a word Eli26 says, he's a little :duh.

yeah tell me about it. my brother inlaw lives in calgary also, and let's just say i wish i lived closer to chinook center, if you know what i mean.:banghead:banghead

between chinook hobby west and Phoenix comics, Calgary has a pretty sweet set up when it comes to this stuff. Phoenix actually carries more figures than any other store in north america, while sixth scale stuff isnt thier specialty, all your other needs are satisfied! Chinook Hobby is THE Sideshow place around here too. If your ever in the area and in need of a recently released sideshow item, chances are thats your place!

between chinook hobby west and Phoenix comics, Calgary has a pretty sweet set up when it comes to this stuff. Phoenix actually carries more figures than any other store in north america, while sixth scale stuff isnt thier specialty, all your other needs are satisfied! Chinook Hobby is THE Sideshow place around here too. If your ever in the area and in need of a recently released sideshow item, chances are thats your place!

yeah tell me about it, my in law buys alot of stuff from them and they also have some great prices on stuff. they also aren't afraid to move something if it's been sitting to long. while some stores seem to up the prices the longer they sit in the shelf.:banghead:banghead

I love chinook hobby and phoenix. I shop there all the time. Chinook hobby has done great things for me. Got me the 1:1 endo skeleton for 6300.00. The 1:1 endo skeleton clean bust for 500.00 long after it had sold out. They just got me the 1:4 scale predator and now one of the guys that works there is selling me his 4 kiss PF figures for dirt cheap.
Love that place!

one thing about chinook hobby is that they dont screw over fellow collectors. Rarely do they do mark ups on items that they clearly could. and Ive known the owner of Phoenix for about 15 years, ive saved thousands over the years at that place. Best comic store in canada bar none.

Back