KOTOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhole

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently installed the update on my Xbox 360, and I don't know why, but playing KOTOR II again, I played it for a week, and forgot how much I loved it...

KOTOR I and II are my best games ever...

I also had the thought of Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus in a two pack....

It may never happen, but if Sideshow run out of movie Sith, KOTOR is the next best place to go...

Any of the KOTOR Sith are >>>>>>>>>> than Asajj Ventress, imho.

I wouldn't say that. But I will say that the KOTOR Sith would take their place right next to the rest of the Sideshow Star Wars 1;6 scale figures in my collection.

Darth Revan's costume would completely ROCK in 1:6 scale!

Edit - And send some Sith Troopers my way...a lot of them. Both Red and wahtever color the reflective ones were supposed to be.

I would also jump on those figures. As for now the 3 3/4" figures will do. Just got the Sith 3 pack yesterday that includes Darth Bane, Darth Nihilus and Darth Maul. I also got the 3 pack The Force Unleashed Secret Apprentice. Like someone posted about making Vaders Secret Apprentice in 1/6 scale, I would also jump on that figure.

Playing KOTOR for the first time was the only time a plot twist left me with open mouth gaping...

There are quite a few KOTOR characters I'd love to see in the Sideshow 1/6 line especially this little lady:

Bastila_shan_mini.jpg

God damn I love me some Bastilla. I would make her run around in her underwear just for the fun of it. And that accent :drool

I loved the first KOTOR. I played it late -- only a couple of years ago -- so there were parts of the game play that seemed a little outdated, but overall it was excellent. I have KOTOR2 but somehow never got around to playing it. Part of it was the bad buzz I heard about it compared to the first. Is the second one 360-compatible? I'm considering dusting it off and finally playing it.

I loved the first KOTOR. I played it late -- only a couple of years ago -- so there were parts of the game play that seemed a little outdated, but overall it was excellent. I have KOTOR2 but somehow never got around to playing it. Part of it was the bad buzz I heard about it compared to the first. Is the second one 360-compatible? I'm considering dusting it off and finally playing it.

Go for it, I prefer the gameplay of KOTOR II...

And yes, it is 360 compatible...

The story behind KOTR is pretty sweet. The games are alright but not really my thing.

Wouldn't mind seeing some KOTR SW movies.

Back