Looking for collectible shops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cedric72

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll be coming over to the U.S. in September for a 2 week stay. I will be visiting San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Just like to know if there is anyone here who knows any good collectibles(toy) shops in these areas, especially ones who stock Sideshow and Hot Toys.
All help will be appreciated!:D

We have a few in Vegas. :wave Two really good shops in my area.

I'll be coming over to the U.S. in September for a 2 week stay. I will be visiting San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Just like to know if there is anyone here who knows any good collectibles(toy) shops in these areas, especially ones who stock Sideshow and Hot Toys.
All help will be appreciated!:D

S.F. is closer to me and depending on prices you might want to check out Heroes club on Clement St. here's the site:
https://www.artoftoy.com/info.html

And Japan town has a good select stores not all carry 1/6th there is Super7 which across from the mall in Japan town which has a great store inside that sells Sideshow and Hot Toys:
Japantown Collectibles
Kinokuniya Bldg.
Pop culture collectibles,
TEL:415-563-2970

not many though. Your best bet is Heroes Club but they are really pricey. Also Kid Robot on Haight St. they have some RAH last time I checked but not worth the effort if you aren't staying near that street.

Echo Base Toys in Temple City (just outside of L.A.) would be a great place to check out if you don't mind paying double for the figures. They have a booth at Frank and Son's collectible show on Wednesday nights and all day Saturday in Walnut (I bellieve), which is about the same distance from L.A....but farther South than Temple City. Both can be found on the web.

Back