n00b Alert! (Introduction)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrioe-sage

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello all

I'm new here and I just thought that I would introduce myself.

My names Warrioe-sage.

Well, im totally not totally new. A few days ago when checking out new lil toys sites. No Idea why exactly, but i follow my desires :), I stumbled accross a link to this very forum :peace:chew

Anyways, I have a whole lot of Old figures lying around, everything from hottoys,Gentle Giant,takara and sideshows to medicom. .

Heres my Qualifications lol

Zero Knowlege of scultping and painting.
Good BASIC Knowlege, used everything from hasbro to spazz-bro.. Absoloutly useless these days :(
Well trained in transformer battles and light saber duels who I practice with my 4 year old nephew.
Studied neca and Farlane for a while, tho most i forget.
Been ripping apart my sisters barbie collection and have been puting them in some funky positions since i was about 9 or 10,

Wouldnt mind getting hold of some CS Moore girls. Do you know of any good ones :naughty
Dam im bored lately.

End Goal

buy some stuff :p
Perhaps make a lil home Entertainment display.

Who knows, ATM i have big ideas and its only been a few days.. Any help or input would be fantastic.

Thanks guys

zero knowledge of sculpting and painting AND you like to play with barbies?? I think you and me are gonna get along just fine! :D

In the mean time...
:fireworks
enjoy the fireworks

Hello all

I'm new here and I just thought that I would introduce myself.

My names Warrioe-sage.

Well, im totally not totally new. A few days ago when checking out new lil toys sites. No Idea why exactly, but i follow my desires :), I stumbled accross a link to this very forum :peace:chew

Anyways, I have a whole lot of Old figures lying around, everything from hottoys,Gentle Giant,takara and sideshows to medicom. .

Heres my Qualifications lol

Zero Knowlege of scultping and painting.
Good BASIC Knowlege, used everything from hasbro to spazz-bro.. Absoloutly useless these days :(
Well trained in transformer battles and light saber duels who I practice with my 4 year old nephew.
Studied neca and Farlane for a while, tho most i forget.
Been ripping apart my sisters barbie collection and have been puting them in some funky positions since i was about 9 or 10,

Wouldnt mind getting hold of some CS Moore girls. Do you know of any good ones :naughty
Dam im bored lately.

End Goal

buy some stuff :p
Perhaps make a lil home Entertainment display.

Who knows, ATM i have big ideas and its only been a few days.. Any help or input would be fantastic.

Thanks guys

Hello sir! Welcome to the forums!!! :)

Who would have guessed that you'd turn out to be such a spammer?

Back