How2Work's Albert Einstein

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
Last edited:
Looks awesome!
Some better pics from ToysREvil

H2W-ANICOM-01.jpg

EINSTEIN-AD.jpg
Yeah, I initially tried inlining the pics from TRE too. ;)

Apparently this ships in October. I haven't been this stoked for a figure in a LONG time; I've long dreamed of having an excellent 1:6 Einstein.

From Craig Chen, at TTF:

There's a much clearer photo over at ToysREvil from Ani-Com.

This reminds me, I should pick up How2Work's V.I. Lenin next month after I've recovered from moving expenses.

That is a real beauty and, I suspect, will be a Big Seller. Kudos!

Dude looks like a little Albert on the shelf!

Personal note: My Uncle Peter took classes with Prof. Einstein at Princeton many years ago. He was a Math Wiz.

They held many of their classes on Campus outside under a tree.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the info.:)

@Pjam, Great story about your uncle. It would've been an honor to have a genius as a professor.:rock

Yeah thanks Carbo, get this. Einstein wrote a letter of recommendation, a nice personally hand written letter, to my Uncle's Mom, My great Aunt.

Einstein was not that well known then and/or she didn't know much about him and tossed it!

The class was Probabilities BTW. My Uncle was Brilliant in Math.

That's pretty awesome. It would have been nice if she had kept the letter though. Do you have any pictures of him with you uncle? I am sure your uncle was brilliant as well.

Now that would be a great figure to own... please share if you guys find it for sale anywhere :rock

That's pretty awesome. It would have been nice if she had kept the letter though. Do you have any pictures of him with you uncle? I am sure your uncle was brilliant as well.

Hmm.. I don't know. I remember my Uncle telling us Einstein wore sneakers and the same black pants and jacket every day. I think they were Converse.

Anyway, this figure is a "Must Have" IMO.

This is the kind of thing that makes a one-man show figure shop like me pull my hair out:lol It's a BEAUTIFUL figure, but not one I would have ever guessed people would want. It's an art form in itself; trying to second guess what people will want in their collections. Great figure, great subject. But he's one I would never have guessed! :banghead

This has long been one of my wishes, and I've had in mind for some time to work a Talking Presidents/Time Capsule Einstein into a custom in casual clothes. Our own C Howes did the sculpt for that figure. As with most Time Capsule figures, the head is quite large, and he'd have to be displayed alone.

I have How2Work's Che and Lenin figures. Che is quite good, though not painted convincingly, and Lenin is superb, but also needs a repaint due to the fact that How2Works uses no inner protective packaging at all. I don't think the figures are even tissue-wrapped. So a nose rub is likely, and there's not much to be done about it. When I find an Einstein (on eBay, I expect) I will ask the seller to open and wrap it, but who knows whether they will agree.

Looks like a pretty cool figure.

I was always disappointed with the size at which Toy Presidents had me sculpt my Einstein head.

I was thinking about doing a shrink job on him and improving the sculpt overall. Might even make a version like this down the road!
albert-einstein-1.jpg

Not sure if anyone would want this, though! :lol

I didn't know you did the sculpts for Toy Presidents... I was so let down by their paint work. Always looked like a good sculpt, but it was hard to tell.

So who else (besides Einstein) did you sculpt?

That's a sweet looking figure. That's why I love looking at these boards because this is something that I would have completely missed if I wasn't aware of it. I am definitely getting this one. Just fabulous looking!!

Looks like a pretty cool figure.

I was always disappointed with the size at which Toy Presidents had me sculpt my Einstein head.

I was thinking about doing a shrink job on him and improving the sculpt overall. Might even make a version like this down the road!
albert-einstein-1.jpg

Not sure if anyone would want this, though! :lol
I'd be ALL OVER that.

Back