how about a SS yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prolly wouldn't buy an OT Yoda since I think the Medi-Yoda is great, but I would be all over a fully articulated PT Yoda with Lightsabers and different hands. :yoda

The two needed are R2 and 3P0!

I like the ESB Hasbro Yoda. Just repaint him. He's good. :monkey3

The two needed are Stormtrooper Luke and X-Wing Pilot Luke.

Kidding. But you know they're coming. :lol

There is no way that they could use an existing body for Yoda. I think a nice sculpted piece with 10 pts of articulation would be great for OT Yoda . I dont know what they could do for PT Yoda.

I think most people agree that the Hobbit body would need to be drastically modified to be used on Yoda. As it is yoda would be too big on a hobbit.

I posted a pic a while back in the prometheus body thread in the general forum that had a photoshop of a yoda body based on the hobbit and the prometheus. i'll post the pic here when i have time to dig it up, unless someone else wants to go find it instead.

a yoda figure really needs to be made for the 1/6 scale line

[SARCASM] REALLY? You think so...what a GOOD idea, I'll be sure to tell them over at Sideshow because I guess NO ONE there thought of that...[/SARCASM]

J/K, you do have a point...it's been far too long before we've seen Yoda from Sideshow, we've only just seen proper Darth Vader...

I posted a pic a while back in the prometheus body thread in the general forum that had a photoshop of a yoda body based on the hobbit and the prometheus. i'll post the pic here when i have time to dig it up, unless someone else wants to go find it instead.

This one?

yodabody2ma7.jpg

Back