• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/T Hot Toys Joker headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of you that don't like the Hot Toys Joker headsculpt, but still plan on getting the figure, help a fellow freak out! I'm one of those guys that likes to keep his figures "as is." But I would like to have this headsculpt repainted so I would have to have a second to do so.

So, if you would be willing to sell for a decent price or willing to trade for something, PLEASE let me know.

I'm also looking for some Hot Toys ungloved hands, probably some of the extras that come with the nude True Types. So if you have extras of those, I'd like a pair or two.

I have:

Movie Masters Joker from Mattel
Viral Marketing Gotham Times (very limited)
SSWeta Crown of Elessar
Some loose parts and pieces from my parts bin
SDCC Sideshow giftcards ranging from $15 to $75

Help put I smile on my face :D

Last edited:
I doubt that would be affordable, I mean the absolute cheapest I'd be able to get one is $150. He doesn't have a lot of accessories or parts to part out either.

9 minutes needs a bump?

I doubt that would be affordable, I mean the absolute cheapest I'd be able to get one is $150. He doesn't have a lot of accessories or parts to part out either.

$30 body, $40 cloths. What are you expecting to pay for the head? I say at least $50.

9 minutes needs a bump?

$30 body, $40 cloths. What are you expecting to pay for the head? I say at least $50.

Less than that. A lot of people seem to be complaining about the sculpt and how they will replace it with something else, so I figure if they aren't going to use it, I could pick one up for a decent price or trade.

You are going to pay a lot to get just a Joker sculpt on eBay. I reccomend you buy a 2nd figure and sell the parts on eBay. You should recoupe all your funds back by selling thee clothing and accesories. A lot of people will want that.

Good luck, but I would follow the advice of buying two. I have one on order and I think the headsculpt looks fantastic.

Back