Medicom RAH Jango Fett on clearance: $89.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went ahead and ordered that..........to good a price to pass up. thanks for the heads up. he will go right next to the hasbro ultimate jango (which wasnt bad for $20 and sideshow's when they get around to him)

bag a bargain price on this highly detailed collectable.. Already have him though........

:D

Oh man, he looks great, still a bit much for me though since I have no other 12"

Thanks for posting, went for it.

Even with shipping to the UK, it only worked out at £58, these are going for £75 - £100 + Shipping.

Really pleased, thanks again!

Just had an email from them, that there sold out and cancelled my order.

Thats a bummer as Im on the look out for Jango and £58 it was an excellent price.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Last edited:
I have a GC I was from SDCC worth $100 and could get him for $25 plus shipping from SS.

Man, it seems all of the 1/6 SW figures (Medicom and Sideshow) just plummit in value. Very few even retain retail value.

Guess its good I'm not in this hobby for the money :lol

Man, it seems all of the 1/6 SW figures (Medicom and Sideshow) just plummit in value. Very few even retain retail value.

Guess its good I'm not in this hobby for the money :lol

Come on seriously - you can't base the fact that Jango is available for a cut price that the whole Medicom SW line don't retain their value!!!

Try to find me a 501st clone cheaper than the value it is on SSC ($149.99)

Medi Vader and Stormies might go down a bit due to the imminent release of the SSC versions but still difficult (if possible) to find for less than $100

And don't get me started with Boba and Sandtrooper they definately not got cheaper....

So one Medi figure is not selling out like hot cakes so suddenly they don't hold their value :lol:lol - Its SSC SW's stuff that don't hold their value...I'm confident that I'll get a decent price for my Medi stuff should I ever want to get rid of em.

Back