• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12" Freddy, Jason & Myers wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daywalker UK

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Need the following (in order of priority) to complete my collection.
I'd prefer boxed (opened for display is fine), although would happily consider loose, even if they're missing an accessory or two. Frankly, getting hold of these is driving me nuts so any offers will be seriously considered :D

I don't have any SS stuff to trade so I'm looking to buy through Paypal unless anyone is interested in 6" figures, Harry Potter or Dr. Who stuff.

I realise I'm new here but I do have references elsewhere if required.
For reference, shipping one figure in it's box from the US to the UK will cost about $20-$25 I think.

12" Part IV (Final Chapter) Jason
12" Part IX (Goes to Hell) Jason
12" Jason X
12" Dream Warriors Freddy
12" Classic Freddy
12" New Nightmare freddy
12" Michael Myers

Good luck on the Dream Warriors Freddy. That one doesn't show up often, when it does, its usually the exclusive and goes for close to $100. Definitely a must have!

i've got a mint in box new nightmare freddy sideshow exclusive mib, but usally i don't ship outside the us, but i mite.

i've got a mint in box new nightmare freddy sideshow exclusive mib, but usally i don't ship outside the us, but i mite.

Thanks, the NN Freddy is lower on my list so I'm not really worried about spending the extra to get the exclusive. TBH, with shipping I think it would be out of my budget. He's one of the few I'll probably look out for loose.

I may be completely wrong here but are you the guy who does videos on youtube on the horror stuff now and then ?
:):rock

I have most you want. Willling to part with for right price. PM me as a reminder and I'll send you info when I get home.

i think i have a Dream Warriors figure opened for inspection but never displayed . ill do a 100.00 shipped if you are interested .

i think i have a Dream Warriors figure opened for inspection but never displayed . ill do a 100.00 shipped if you are interested .

Thanks for the offer, honestly though I didn't realise how much these were fetching until I signed up on here! Based on market prices that's a fair deal and very much appreciated but based on my available budget it's sadly out of reach :eek:

For reference, the most I have paid for any of my current 12-inchers is $70 shipped for the Ex. Part VII Jason (Which incidentally I have just seen for sale BIN on the Bay for $200 :horror). As it stands that's my current top limit. I think I'll either have to keep on the lookout for loose figs or accept that it's going to take me a lot longer to complete my collection as I'll have to save for individual pieces.

Jason part 3 tends to go for the most ( although hes imo the best figure ).
I paid $160.00 new in box from ebay UK.

I would definitely try and get these as quick as you can , with the new movies on the horizon all these will do is go up in value.

Thanks for the offer, honestly though I didn't realise how much these were fetching until I signed up on here! Based on market prices that's a fair deal and very much appreciated but based on my available budget it's sadly out of reach :eek:

For reference, the most I have paid for any of my current 12-inchers is $70 shipped for the Ex. Part VII Jason (Which incidentally I have just seen for sale BIN on the Bay for $200 :horror). As it stands that's my current top limit. I think I'll either have to keep on the lookout for loose figs or accept that it's going to take me a lot longer to complete my collection as I'll have to save for individual pieces.

i found him in one of my storage boxes .. none of his acceddories were ever taken out. i just wanted to see his gut. LMK if you change your mind because im probably gonna put it on ebay friday evening

DSCN3384.jpg

DSCN3388.jpg

DSCN3389.jpg

Jason part 3 tends to go for the most ( although hes imo the best figure ).
I paid $160.00 new in box from ebay UK.

I would definitely try and get these as quick as you can , with the new movies on the horizon all these will do is go up in value.

I got mine mint, loose, in mint box for £28 Dlvd off the Bay back in May. I think that's part of the problem, I have picked up some great deals on the one's I have (Got classic Leatherface, same condition, for less than £20 shipped too) and I'm hoping to pick up the missing ones at similar prices.

Hydrobud - It's a fantastic figure but sadly out of my price range for now. To be honest, you'll easily get more than that for it on Fleabay the way these are selling. Thanks again for the offer though.

*Considers selling a kidney*

Last edited:
Back