• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/1 Wolf Bio Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey if anyone wants to sell there 1/1 wolf bio helmet or know someone that dos PM me

EDIT: im still looking, and i can trade New MIB Cleaner Kit Wolf or Cyber Killer kelly And/OR $$

PM ME

Last edited:
Wolf 1/1 Bio Helmet

hey if anyone wants to sell there 1/1 wolf bio helmet or know someone that dos PM me

Re: 1/1 Wold Bio

i cant find it, i mean where abouts in there site. i went to the predator section under weapons but they didnt have it

yeah i dont think they have it any more.. :(

thanks for your help though

thanks man, its a bit much though, ill keep looking
i suppose there all gonna be like that though

DSC01244.jpg

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01243.jpg

It is a great piece isn't it?

Is resculpt a fancy name for a recast of the SSC Bio with added detail? I can't believe these are being offered on a peominent site like this

no , biohunter is most definitely not a recaster.
He makes his bios from scratch as well as I think full predator face masks.
If you take a look over at the hunters lair you can see some of his amazing work.
Hes an awesome guy too.:cool::rock

Re: 1/1 Wolf Bio

damn i really want a 1:1 wolf bio, but I am gonna have to resist buying one for a while and stick with my 1:6 HT version :lol

Back