Indiana Jones Gentle Giant SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoshopmagician

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the crates from Gentle Giant from the NY Comic Con? Pictures please with size reference?

I'm thinking about getting one, but is $35 worth it?

IMG_8111.jpg

I think its really cool. I got lucky and got the set I wanted right from the start.

Damn Josh, great pic, that may just convince me to pic this up. Are these all 1/6th scale to match the SS figure?

Yeah, the artifacts that come with these are all pretty much 1/6.

The snakes are god-awful, though. :lol

Man, the prices of these are freaking insane. I just want the one with the stones and the grail to that my Sideshow Indy will have artifacts from each film, but I am not willing to pay the crazy prices on ebay that these are fetching.

Here are the pics from our Image Guides of each one (random packed, but one of our forum members did break the code to figure out what #s have what in them). I have all 3 and I think they are very cool and worth the $35. I paid $110 or the last one I needed for the set. The snakes are crap as others have said, but the Idol is heavy and solid and the skull is big!

Indy_Collection2.jpg

Indy_Collection3.jpg

Indy_Template1.jpg

I'm not sure if they're 1:6th or not but they're pretty close I do believe.

Josh, Could you take a pic with one of your 12" figures holding the idol? I think the fedora might be a perfect fit, heh.

I have the first collection already but I would really like to get all three but that will be pretty hard to do I think. I will try when GG puts all of these up to get one.

I picked one up at SDCC and was really impressed with how nice it is. I got the one with the Idol too(that's the one I wanted) so I don't know how easy it is to get the others.

Back