Cats Collect Star Wars 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
th_46578_lolcatsdotcomapi2f05yghu6i76g_122_352lo.jpg

because they are cute and funny. i mean look at em.*must be dog lovers:rolleyes:*

Actually I hate dogs - I was scared to death of them as a kid, and got attacked by a pitbul in New York City while I was a missionary (I still have scars from it :lol). Anyway, I guess I've just never found the captions to be very funny - they always seems weird and contrived. But, to each his own.
:cool:

Actually I hate dogs - I was scared to death of them as a kid, and got attacked by a pitbul in New York City while I was a missionary (I still have scars from it :lol). Anyway, I guess I've just never found the captions to be very funny - they always seems weird and contrived. But, to each his own.
:cool:
you're too intelligent and versed in the works of tolkien. the captions are lost on you. common folk with low IQs like me think they are funny.:lol

I think they are funny because they are so stupid... and the pictures are usually pretty crazy. But trying to understand why something is an internet phenomenon is like trying to herd cats, just not going to work :lol

Back