This guy needs a figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not going to say who he is right off, but I'm sure MANY of you are familior with him. Am I the only one who REALLY wants a figure of this man in 1/6 scale? Come on, i meas as a forefather of horror, He should REALY be immortalized in poseable plastic, Am I Right? Come on sideshow/Hot Toys/Medicom/ Triad/ ANYBODY, Make one, plz? :monkey5

H_P_Lovecraft.jpg

the more I Think of it, it needs to be sideshow, or Hot toys, as he's jut a guy in a suit, his Accessories are the place where this guy would shine.

lovecraft.jpg

Here's a RARE one, he's smileing
Lovecraft3.jpg

Better picture
lovecraft.jpg

ok, I've vented. so wopuld anyone else get a figure of this Master of horror if one of our favorite companies made him?

Last edited:
Someone got it. :) Meh, he'd be no less boring than Shawn and Ed, Most of the buffy figures ( IMHO), or the rockstar figures done by medicom. Atleast as far as I care. Still would Love to see Him done as a 1/6 figure. Failing that, I might start headhunting and do it myself.

I like all the suggestions. Why not add other masters of horror like Savini, Hitchcock, Serling (both TZ and NG eras) and Carpenter? And don't get me started on the actors. ;)

Poe I would just have on display, but any other like Lovecraft, IF I bought, I'd probably use as somebody else in a photostory or something. As for Serling, photostories, and maybe even as a new character in a AT story, like make him the AT Joe version of Bond's "M". :)

Someone got it. :) Meh, he'd be no less boring than Shawn and Ed, Most of the buffy figures ( IMHO), or the rockstar figures done by medicom. Atleast as far as I care. Still would Love to see Him done as a 1/6 figure. Failing that, I might start headhunting and do it myself.

Less boring to you. It's all about the $$$ The amount of people who would buy a Lovecraft figure is not enough to warrant a figure.

You show 100 people a pic of Shawn and Ed and I"m guessing at LEAST 75% whould know who they are, show a pick of Lovecraft, if your lucky, 10%.

I think the army of has-beens clogging most horror conventions are "boring". Gimme a Lovecraft figure!

Back