Pumpkinhead Maquette in express update !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last one left hurry !!!! I would jump on it,if I had the money..last on on ebay sold for something like 2K !!!!

Clearly, it wasn't really "sold out" if SSC still had one? But I know what you guys mean. ;)

i jumped on it quick but received an email saying it was gone. :(

like my prom date they teased me with a little look at the candy and then they dissapointed me by taking it away.

*fictional story about prom*

I got my ass reamed last time I posted a express update thread. Dusty got all hurt and Dave locked my thread.

:moon

I would have jumped on it but was not signed up for express update! :(

Now I am!

I got my ass reamed last time I posted a express update thread. Dusty got all hurt and Dave locked my thread.

thats what I was thiking. ... I honestly didnt even think about the current value of Pumpky.. or I wouldve taken a shot at it.... dammit .....

thats what I was thiking. ... I honestly didnt even think about the current value of Pumpky.. or I wouldve taken a shot at it.... dammit .....

See post #3... this thread was way too late to really matter.

Maybe it shouldn't matter because only the sick and twisted would want an ugly $800 Pumpkinhead Maquette anyway? ;)

Back