Anyone Order the Darkman PF Excl?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know what , really really like this piece and the pose is amazing.
I have always loved the design on dark man too but the thing is I have never liked the actual movie !
Glad really though , I could not afford this right now. :lol

The PF is beautiful...ultra-limited and the EX. is a must own....Just cancell it recently and already regret it...:monkey2

Great PF, Great character,crappy movie and there's too much other Great things to spend money on these days.

just got this email Thank you for your pre-order of the Darkman Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72121) from our Darkman Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 15 days.
:banana :banghead i'm thinking of canceling the darkman i have to much coming already

I cancelled my Ex. Like you said, just too much coming out and the HT Dark Knight stuff is gonna KILL me. I'll just have to be content with the SOTA action figures.

Wow, this one is coming out already? I thought I'd have more time. But now, there's no way I can swing this one and Creature PF.

That seems about right, because the FlexPay payments have been coming out on the 5th and July 5th is the third and final payment. What's unusual from my experience is that my other two PF figures (Ash and Don Corleone) were delayed and I had their first two payments come out like clockwork and their final one came when the figure was actually ready to go.

This is my first PF to actually be available when it's supposed to be, but yeah, it's right on time.

PS: the writing of this message was interrupted by the UPS man bringing me my "Shaun of the Dead" figures.

Peyton is in Place!

Just got Darkman today. I just checked the website and noticed there are only 325 of these guys total between exclusive and regular. Guess he didn't sell all that well.

So that explains why he has no art box - the shipping box has some line art in black and red, but no interior box.

Also on thing to watch out for - BE VERY CAREFUL PUTTING HIS BACK FOOT ON THE BASE!! Both feet have pins, but the base has a vinyl type covering and the rear hole wasn't entirely punched out on mine. I forced it as I usually do with PF pins and ended up chipping off the end of his boot. It glued okay, but I was a bit perturbed at breaking my collectible right out of the box.

But he's pretty cool - very much like the property, although the heads are a bit stylized. Perhaps they have rights to the character but not Liam Neeson for this license. No wire in the main duster portion of the jacket, but there is in the mini-cape part of it.

I love the pose too - very dramatic. Perhaps after his shoe glue dries I'll try to get some pics.

Back