Hey Sideshow Freaks!! New Member Here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmtz2005

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just want to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. Well I started collecting in January '07. I had just joined sideshow and my first purchase was the exclusive iron man legendary scale bust. Man I was impressed by the size, i was used to buying mini busts. Next was emma frost, then came mary jane, thor and loki, and my most prized possession....the Stealth Iron Man Comiquette. Yep, I couldn't believe it either, I actually got the pre order in. I guess you can say most of my stuff is Marvel although I do have most of the zombies from the dead line. I have been getting into the hot toys predator line but I missed out so Im gonna have to hit up ebay I guess....
Oh yeah, I do take credit for turning a co-worker into a sideshow collector. Ha ha the dude is hooked!!...:lol. Anyhow drop a line and say hi, always willing to make a new friend with the same hobbies.
Thanks

welcome, and good luck with hot toys predators! they are expensive and VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY addictive!

Thanks, Glad to be here

No doubt, I've already been looking on ebay....pretty pricey...well I was at least able to order the cleaner exclusive version on sideshow. Its a late start but we'll see where it takes me

Welkome. :D What do you think of the Thor and Loki piece? Ending up cancelling it....but sometimes I regret it. :monkey2

Hey jen

I really have grown to like the thor and loki piece, the detail is pretty awesome. I almost cancelled mine too but ended up keeping it....if you change your mind they still have some on second opportunity which im pretty sure you are aware of.

Welcome! Any pics of your collection? Mine are all stored away right now from my move from Detroit to Las Vegas

when you wake up and the first thing you do is go to the computer, you betcha this is very addictive....and lets me get some good pics of what I have. some stuff isn't up cause I need to make some shelves, but I'll get the pics up fo sho...

Welkome..great intro.I just hope you aint a transexual.

:lol

Welcome :D . I too got started late on the hot toys predators, but have managed to pick them up bit by bit! Good luck with them, and yes they are soo addictive

Back