Jb's Office & Tv Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb0187

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys here is my office and my collection small but rapidly growing since i just started collecting last year hope you all like it!

Last edited:
Jb"s Office & Tv Room

Here's Is my 2 favorite pieces!

DR. DOOM & MR SMEAGOL

MR. SMEAGOL

Last edited:
Great looking collection... and to post pictures just put the url of them into image tags like this:
attachment.php

Nice!

go to www.imageshack.us and choose "message boards" as the size from the drop-down box. then find your pic (by clicking "browse) and click "host it" and after it does it's thing scroll down and copy either "hotlink 1" or "hotlink 2" and paste that link here. try it.

Last edited:
Here's some pitures of my TV Room in progress i will updated it once i put new stuff in it! (Thanks Vader Al for the help!)

Here's the closet i keep all of my equipment (because i don t like to have it were i can see it i think it looks better)i still need to get some shelves for them and organize it better but this is what i have so far!

Here's what it looks like with this new lights i got from ikea!

Last edited:
Here's The Thing Premium Format Figure i just got it yesterday and i really like it even do the paint job is bad in some places (pink) but anyways here is the pictures!

I should be getting the Green Globin LSB friday i will post some pictures!because i have not seen any from the board yet i dont think?

Here's some pitures of my TV Room in progress i will updated it once i put new stuff in it! (Thanks Vader Al for the help!)

Here's the closet i keep all of my equipment (because i don t like to have it were i can see it i think it looks better)i still need to get some shelves for them and organize it better but this is what i have so far!

Here's what it looks like with this new lights i got from ikea!

wow !! where did you get that acrilic box for your endo?

thank you all for the comments and i got the display case from casesforcollectibles.com:chew:emperor

Very nice collection, and a great start after only a year.

Looks very good. :)

Back