Display Curios for Your Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, I was doing some research for Curios and I found some nice but very expensive ones. So I thought I would search a bit more to find the same ones but at a discounted price. I found this site that I thought I would pass on to everyone here that had quite a few of the high end curio's but at reasonably discounted prices. To add to that many of the items fall under Free Delivery and Set Up which is a great plus. Anyway here are a few of my favorite curio's on the site:

These have a smaller width but the depth is deep:
Curio 1

Curio 2

Lightened Curio (but only 15inches deep, 1 inch too short for the Hulk :( is the hulk exactly 16 inches from front to back? I don't have him yet to measure.):

Lights Curio

This one comes with Free delivery and set-up!:
The mother load Curio (lots of Room for all your collection...well what's been released up to now, you might have to get a second before 2010 :D)

Mother LOAD Curio :)

This one is very high end looking and it's on sale with free delivery (I think this is the one I will be purchasing X 2):

The Black Curio :)

Some more best sellers:

Best Sellers

Ok, so it's either a Doom Exclusive PF or one of these (I know I should go for the Doom PF :D:lol)

hi amir, i saw right ???? , the mother load 1600 !!!!!!??????????????????? mmmm...................is not very expensive ??:duh:duh:duh:chew

hey amir : for my display i pay 550 , take a look , and tell me that you think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chew:chew:chew

I don't see your display fantasymaker, did you post a pic or something? Also yes 1600 bucks for the mother load but what's that 4-5 statues, we pay so much for these fine collectibles we might as well make a 1 time investment in a nice display case, so it really isn't that expensive if you think about it:D

I don't see your display fantasymaker, did you post a pic or something? Also yes 1600 bucks for the mother load but what's that 4-5 statues, we pay so much for these fine collectibles we might as well make a 1 time investment in a nice display case, so it really isn't that expensive if you think about it:D

I agree amir in what you say !!!, but i think you have to look at other possibilities, try a carpenter as did i !!!!!!!!!!!!! my collection is here find it :chew:chew:chew

That's a very nice set-up you have fantasymaker, the problem for me is , I have priced it out with local carpenters/builders and it gets more expensive than the ready made mass produced curios.

That's a very nice set-up you have fantasymaker, the problem for me is , I have priced it out with local carpenters/builders and it gets more expensive than the ready made mass produced curios.

ok , amir you right , i hope to see your display soon , good luck in the purchase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew:chew:rotfl

reposted from RS:

Curios are ok, but they're way too small and way too expensive.

Instead, I lined my collection room with wall mounted shelving from elfa.

Similar to this:
WhtBeechelfaOffice_xl.jpg

16894.jpg

For $600 or so I got 4 levels of continuous shelving for a 10' wall with varying depth from 8" to 20".

The lack of glass is sometimes annoying, as I have to dust, but I like it because things are easily accessible to rearrange.

The way I avoid the light problem is my top shelf is 8" deep, second shelf 12", third shelf 16", fourth shelf 20". So the light from the ceiling still hits most of the items on the lower shelves.

Amir, have you contacted them about shipping costs to Canada? If so, PM me, I would like a couple of these myself.

Perfect timing bro, seriously running out of room.

Just got off the phone with them. Us Canadians get screwed again with no lube...the curio I want won't even ship to Canada and all the ones that will cost 4X what their shipping quotes are.:banghead:mad:

SquiderM3, Canadians never get a break, I stopped looking for a new display cabinet online a while back. I'm just hoping I will score something locally at a decent price, good luck with your search Squider!

Yea, I've been looking for massive curio for a long time to start my PF's collection but I haven't been able to find something with front door windows and at least 5-6 feet or more wide, of course the depth and width would have to be accommodating as well... :rolleyes:

Back