EYE OF THE COLLECTOR - www.eyeofthecollector.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cndncr

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone, :wave

I have opened this topic to announce everyone that me and my two good friends finally started the project, Eye of the Collector. :ogat

We have been working on this website for a very long time. It's still not finished but we have done quite a lot of work so far. First of all let me talk about our mission a little bit.

:ring Create a full database of collectibles from Sideshow, Weta, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas, Code 3, Kotobukiya.

:ring Not only statues or busts but we will also review our favorite movies and comics.

:ring There will interviews with other collectors from around the world.

:ring We know that there are thousands of pictures of an item out there which all look similar to eachother. How we will differ from those ? Video reviews and high quality photos.

As some of you know I'm from Turkey. Also two of my partners are from Turkey aswell. We could have done this site in Turkish and only share it with other Turkish collectors but we chose the hard way and decided to do it in English. Therefore please show us your support by visiting our site. High number of the hits encourage us to post more

Another project we have in mind is to open the first collector cafe in Istanbul/Turkey. A cafe full of collectibles from Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Marvel with a warm interior design and delicious food which will make you a regular of the shop.

So far we have posted photos of more than 100 collectibles. Some of them has articles some not. But in about 3 months time you won't see anything missing. Right now our website operates in Blog Format. But as I said in 3 months time we will change back to HTML, flash format website which will look more professional.

This is all from me for now. My partner Baris a.k.a Conquistador and Gurkan a.k.a Michael Delaney will also post on this topic and share their feelings about our new born project.

Thanks all for reading this. Sorry if I took a lot of your time with my crap grammer mistakes. :pow
Stay tuned for updates. Here is the first one coming next ;)

2llf520.gif

check out our Lord of the rings section at

https://eyeofthecollector-thelordoftherings.blogspot.com/

we have added the reviews of the following collectibles...

Weta Bookend: No Admittance
Weta: Morgul Lord
Weta: Sauron
Weta: Berseker
Sideshow: Balrog LS Bust
Sideshow: Lurtz PF
Sideshow: Sauron LS Bust
Sideshow: Fordo PF
Sideshow: Cave Troll LS Bust
Sideshow: Morgul Lord LS Bust
Sideshow: Witchking LS Bust
Sideshow: Gandalf LS Bust