Gentle Giant Yoda Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collector Freak

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found this on Rebelscum:

yoda1sidemoviecomlu2.jpg

Looks like it has potential, but the picture is awful... Hoping for a better picture soon.

Looks ok but I'll be passing. I've got the GG busts and the Medicom piece which are enough for me till SS does a 1:6th and a PF.

Looks ok but I'll be passing. I've got the GG busts and the Medicom piece which are enough for me till SS does a 1:6th and a PF.

Both GG busts actually look better than this initial picture. As does the Medicom. I'm still waiting for the official release from GG, though.

I like the tattered clothing, that would be a hard thing to pull off in some mediums.

It would seem that Yoda's mouth and chin are extremely difficult to capture. (esb yoda, that is) As I was scanning the page down, I thought it was dead on until I reached the mouth area. the upper portion is really very good.

Now I really want to see a yoda 'lifting the x-wing' sculpt with his eyes closed, and one ear a bit more perked...man, would that look awesome.
Trev

Both GG busts actually look better than this initial picture. As does the Medicom. I'm still waiting for the official release from GG, though.

Both busts look a heck of a lot better than this so far. I'll wait for an official pic as well so I'm in agreement with ya so far.

GG hasn't been doing a very good job of portraying their pieces through photos. You would think they'd put a bit more effort into the presentation with collectors mainly relying on the Internet to make buying decisions. It really is a shame that we have to wait until another collector gets these things "in hand" before we can truly see what the pieces look like.

I ordered one. I hope it turns out better than the really bad picture though. Hopefully we will get an Old Ben sometime in this line along with a Tatooine Luke since the bust of that seems so far off.

can you imagine how dissapointing a PF Yoda would be, it would be teeeny, basically get the Dagobah Luke and look how small Yoda is on the back.
The 1:1 busts the best large scale Yoda available.

can you imagine how dissapointing a PF Yoda would be, it would be teeeny, basically get the Dagobah Luke and look how small Yoda is on the back.
The 1:1 busts the best large scale Yoda available.

a yoda PF would have to have an environment around him, etc. which would help make him more impressive.

Eh, I don't particularly care for it, but that may be the bad photography some of y'all mentioned.

The color change does make a HUGE difference but I'll wait to see what SS does with Yoda.

Back